Monday, April 17, 2006

Let God Sort 'Em Out

Remember that line from back in the day, "Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out"? That's pretty much the opinion I've got on these sick fucks that hurt kids. I think they should feed his ass to starving wild pigs. Fucking cannibal.

And then, of course, there's the toddler killed by a stray bullet in NY. I hope they catch the piece of shit responsible. Here's an idea... let's feed the shooter to the cannibal... and then feed the cannibal to the pigs. Now THAT is a good use of tax dollars!!!! You know what's just as bad as this incident happening in the first place? The fact that someone out there knows something and isn't saying shit. I wonder if they're wear a "Stop Snitchin'" shirt. That's another thing that's pissing me off about the world today. Stop snitchin'. Stop doing shit you're not supposed to be doing and you wouldn't have to worry about anyone snitchin' in the first place.

Don't get me wrong... I'm far from innocent. I admit it. But I've never killed an innocent kid... or ate one... or sold drugs to one... etc etc. Stop snitchin'. I think I'm going to create my own clothing line:

Stop Shootin'
Stop Dealin'
Stop Rapin'
Stop Killin'
Stop Robbin'
Stop Eatin' People

Stop Bein' Such A Damn Pussy and Take a Stand. I think that's my favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home